Sunday, March 2, 2008

My trip to California!!!

I have many reasons to go to California lately. One of which (but not the most important) is to go see San Fransisco. This trip Jen, Berkleigh and Merrick took me to China town so we could buy a bunch of cool (cheap) stuff for the kids to get a kick out of.The most important reason to visit California was to see Berkleigh and Merrick on their one year birthday!! We had a little family party with cake and presents on Valentine's day. We decided that Valentine's day would never be the same for any of us every again. So after the party, I watched the babies while Jen and Tyson went out to dinner by themselves!!! It wasn't a first but they can count how many times they have been out by themselves on one hand!!
Jen made Berkleigh and Merrick cute little shirts for their birthday. Berkleigh's also included a tu-tu and tights!!! Tu-Tu cute!!!
I spent most of my time visiting my Dad who lives in Aptos, which is where I grew up. It is only about a two hour drive from where Jen and Tyson live in Walnut Creek. We had a good time, but it rained most of the time I was there so my trips to the beach were limited. My Dad likes to watch old westerns, Walker Texas Ranger and Law and Order. So I got all caught up on all of his favorite shows. We also played cards and worked around the house.

1 comment:

JS said...

Yea! Glad you have things to post! Hope your wallet is working out! Thanks for coming! Love you!