Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another weekend project???

Yes!!!
We have been building new shelves for our pantry.
(I say "we" because I am supervising Wayne's work) Our previous wire shelves fell a couple of week ago.
This isn't the first time that we have had to rebuild shelves in our house.
My closet shelves have fallen twice and Wayne has put them back up both times!!!
So we are putting up "amazing" wooden shelves that we hope will stand the test of time,
or at least until we move!!!
Besides supervising, I will be painting the entire pantry.
I know we do a great job, but we are not for hire.
The rest of the year we plan on being on weekend vacation :) !!!

3 comments:

JS said...

Nice shelves Cute post! You are funnier than I remember. :) hehehe

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I love the post too. I wish I could come up with this funny stuff....

Jen said...

I saw the shelves in person...and they look great!