Sunday, February 10, 2008

My newest creation!!!

I finally finished Chris and Jen's quilt that I made for their wedding present. It is only a year and a half late!! I didn't have a spot in the house large enough to set up a quilt so I paid someone to machine quilt it for me. It is hard to see in the picture but it is a really beautiful stitch and I am very happy with it. Chris and Jen have already seen it but they don't know that it is finished so I am going to surprise them with it for Valentines Day!!! It will really look great in their new apartment in Lake Charles!!

4 comments:

JS said...

Mom... it is beautiful like always! Great job. I really like it.

JS said...

I am actually impressed that you figured out how to get the photo imported onto the computer, and then blog about it without dad there! IMPRESSIVE!

Susan said...

It's just gorgeous! And they didn't hear it from me! Have a great trip and Happy Valentine's Day! ♥ ♥ ♥

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I really enjoyed your posts. I am just a beginner. Thanks for sharing.