Monday, June 17, 2013

Soccer...

Somehow I had misplaced Merrick's soccer pictures
but luckily I found them and they are awesome!!!

I missed seeing Merrick actually play in a game,
one reason because of Berkleigh's dance recital the 
other reason being it was Memorial day weekend and 
all games were canceled....but I was
able to get some good shots of Merrick's practice...

I know this is kind of an unfortunate picture...
but then again it was just to cute to leave out....


Playing hard...
Cute red face...
Awesome hair...
= super cute grandson!!!


Meanwhile on the sidelines, Quincy got in some 
great moves too...



 Do they make soccer shoes for this size
player? I am sure moms (or Grandmas) would
 buy them if they did...


She might also need her own water bottle
next time...
So cute...

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Someone should tell Q that isn't how you play soccer.

RaeAnn said...

You will just have to come and show her how to play!!!!