Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another reason for going to Oregon....

....Jennifer's Birthday!!! 
Yea!!! I got to be there for Jen's 33rd Birthday!!! 
I can't believe that she is that old because I thought I 
was still 33!!!!
(I guess I need to get out my calculator!!!)
(or my birth certificate!!!)



...Anyway...it was fun even though it was on a Sunday.


Jen made this cute banner and painted it with chalkboard paint!!!
I love it...I need to make one too...
When I arrived it said, "Welcome Grandma!!!"
So fun!!!



Tyson made us waffles for breakfast....fabulous!!!
And all week little gifts came for Jen in the mail...
all from Tyson!!! Isn't he fabulous!!!

We gave her (Wayne and I) 
a new raincoat...

(Doesn't she look like she is about 20!!!)


...a must have cookbook...


...and a must have
Downton Abbey book!!!

Later on we went on a walk to their secret bridge...
Hope you had a great Birthday Jen!!!
Love you!!!

No comments: