Friday, February 10, 2012

I sense a disturbance in the force....

The boys went to see the new 3D version of
Star Wars episode 1, "The Phantom Menace"
last night at midnight.
They decided to make their own costumes....

Can you guess who they are?



Chris already had the huge cape that I made him years ago. It is
to dark to see the rest, but he looked really awesome.
It's a great cape because he can also be
Harry Potter, a Hobbit, a wizard or anything else that uses a large cape.



I didn't think Matthew would really wear this when he
arrived at the theater, but he did and I guess he was a
huge hit. The guy who bought the $70 storm trooper
helmet was defiantly jealous.

Two thumbs up for my creative kids!!!





I should just get used to the fact that I live in a family
of nerds. They wanted me to come too and dress up as
Princess Amidala......hum....
the thought was actually quite appealing.....
I might be turning into a nerd too!!!

May the force be with you!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You are right, I laughed so hard!Matthew looks awesome! By the way....nerds are cool.

Sally said...

The metal bowl r2-d2 is brilliant! They both look great.

JS said...

They are nerds... Chemistry, engineering, battlestar galactic, Agricola(make sure chris reads this), big bang, rock paper scissors lizard Spock, star wars, world if Warcraft, nintendo controller pillows, star trek.... I could go on and on... Nerd-doom started a long time ago in the Sorensen home:)