Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Being Crafty....

Last week I went to a wedding shower.
I went to Target and looked at her registry and found this really
great cheese grater. It is a lot bigger than most
graters I have seen plus it has a storage compartment
in the bottom that is detachable.


I couldn't just give her a grater....so I remembered seeing
these wooden heart spoons in the dollar section,
found this great black and white kitchen towel with
silverware on the front, and some Hershey kisses
to put inside.


I had this black and white flowered paper
at home and decided I would wrap just the sides and the bottom
of the grater.
It was like wrapping a present but just leaving one side open.
I then filled it with candy...


...fan folded the towel and stood the spoons up inside
with the candy. I tied the ribbon to the towel
along with the Cricut cut card...
with her initial on the front.

I think it turned out cute and fun...
and she loved it.

4 comments:

Susan said...

That's so cute!

Melinda said...

I bet she did love it! You always have the best ideas!

JS said...

Cute cute... I thought i was gonna see pictures of the shoes you Made quincy

tiff said...

Cute!! I love the heart spoons!