Sunday, June 12, 2011

My newest project...

Last month was Wayne's mom's birthday.
So for a combined Birthday and Mother's Day gift
I decided to make her a table runner.


But while I was deciding on a design, I
found this round table cover and new that she
would love the little chickens
running around the edges.

She really loves roosters which we have given
her many over the years.


It was a bit of a challenge but a lot of fun to do.
I was hoping that it would brighten up her
kitchen and make her smile!!!

I think she likes it!!!

3 comments:

thenairpair said...

I am positive she LOVES it! Every time I go over she is showing me your new projects. She is very proud of your work and your kindness. You are a great example to all us family members :)

Sally said...

We were just in Manti a week ago and right away she showed us this table runner. She made special comment about how perfect all the triangle corners were. It IS super cute and so well done, we all admired it. And Grandma made sure we folded it up before letting all the kids dig into lunch!

SweetmamaK said...

It's beautiful!