Saturday, January 1, 2011

My favorite family Christmas pictures....



Putting the boys to work...





Waiting for my Santa buddy.....




Riding bikes...





Christmas Eve Nativity...
(just gotta love the donkey!!!)





Christmas Eve pajamas...




Berkleigh
rolling around in her new quilt
...




Our trip to Old Navy
...




Our trip to see the baby alligators in Jennings...





...and playing at the fun park in Jennings.




Berkleigh's
new friend, the Cheshire cat, at the Dairy Barn...




And one of my favorite family shots ...



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Sidney said...

RaeAnn, I love the family photo! I have forgotten the south's version of winter - fall weather! Hope you have a happy new year!

JS said...

It was so fun. Thanks for taking us everywhere, and spoiling us!