Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas!!!

Last week some of my friends included me in making
gift tags for our gifts this year.

I decided to go simple...
...so I could get more done.

Here are a few which I cut out by using my
Cricut machine, which I love and use all the time.


When I got home I added some glitter so they didn't look
quite soooo simple.


There was a bit of giggling when the girls discovered
that both Susan and I
(Susan is my son's mother-in-law)
had brought samples of our
wrapping paper so our tags would match!!!

So... I am thinking...just what was the giggling for?
Why wouldn't we want our tags
to match our wrapping paper?

Just what were they thinking?
(I hope you know that I am kidding)

I had a great time, Lisa!!! Thanks for the fun day.
We will have to do it again next year.
(and have everyone bring their wrapping paper!!!)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah, that's what I thought...why WOULDN'T we bring the wrapping paper?? ;)

And thanks for your help, I love my tags!! (And Lisa, thanks for getting us together!) Fun, fun!!

JS said...

Haha! I hope all those tags are for me! :)

Be A Saint said...

It was sooo much fun. I love mine and I had an awesome time with my great friends!!!

Lisa said...

It was fun! Maybe next year I will be organized enough to actually plan my wrapping paper, because the matching tags are soooo cute!

Lou Ellen said...

I totally agree with the matching tags, super idea, I'm jealous! All the posts and pics of Christmas on you and Jen's blog are so precious, sounds like you've had a great time. And do you remember what you were doing a year ago - pinnng Sarah's wedding dress jacket in the temple - remember? - and today, they are toting around a six-week old - time flies!