Sunday, May 9, 2010


I am to have this mother...

Note this is not my baby, but it is a great picture of my mom. :)

Oh, how I wish I could spend the day with her.

She is a great example to me. If I do anything right as a mom it is because I am following the example my she set for me to follow.

I wrote this post about her for her 50th birthday. I hate to reuse, but there is a lot of good stuff in it! :)

I love you mom! Sorry I am lame, and didn't get your present off yet. You just need to live closer so I don't have to worry about that. :)

You see, I try to make her awesome things, because she is SUPER creative. I have the best intentions, but it takes me awhile to pull through. Not one of my best traits, and not something I got from my mom.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

happy mother's day Mom, your the best!