Friday, July 11, 2008

Nifty Fifty...


I thought I was going out to dinner last night with just my family
but was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Olive Garden
to see a table full of some of our best friends to share my birthday with me!!!
Julie managed to get us all together and still have it be a surprise!!!



I don't feel like I am fifty
but if I have to be then sharing it with some of my best friends
(who have been my friends for the last 25 years and are still my friends)
and family makes it all worth while.



I saved the great candle but let the waitress and staff share the rest
of the huge, yummy, chocolate cake that Julie brought.
(I just didn't want to take it home and gain 50 pounds)
Thanks again to all of my great friends and family who we have shared
so much with me through out the years!!!
I am so blessed!!!
Thanks for making my day fun!!!
Love you all!!!
xoxo

5 comments:

JS said...

Yea! Glad you had a good birthday! Did you figure out what our present was?

Susan said...

Happy Birthday RaeAnn!! We love you! ♥

Also, being 50-ish is cool!

Jen said...

I am so sad I had to miss your party...dang work ruins my life. I hope you had a good one though, Chris said it was really fun.

tiff said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Aunt RaeAnn! I love you and I'm so glad you had a fun day. You are an amazing person--I have always been impressed with your great attitude, generous spirit, and the way you support people in their special times. I felt so lucky that you would fly out for my wedding. And then you got up at the crack of dawn and did my hair for my wedding day. You were awesome! Thanks for everything!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Happy Birthday...ENJOY!