Saturday, August 17, 2013

How many alligators do you see???

As promised I am posting our trip to the
alligator park.
This has to be the most amazing and creative recycle
I have ever seen.... gotta love the teeth...


We started out by seeing a few baby alligators...


A fabulous peacock who was obviously
 angry with her mate...

Some emu...
 

And the goats who were really 
excited to be feed....


Then we started to see more alligators.
Like this crusty old guy...
(so far I am up to 2 unless you want to count
the semi truck...then we are at 3 alligators!!!)


...and this one that was almost completely hidden!!!
 Doesn't he look like he couldn't possibly
move even if he wanted too!!!


Then we found these two...
 at first we could only see one, but then the second one
swam out a little closer...


More babies...
(are you keeping up? I will tell you my total
at the end of the post!!!)
 

Here is the mossy one...


OK...this is where counting gets complicated.
We went to the alligator feeding at 11:30...
and they were waiting...
 

Then more alligators started to show up...


...and then the boat came out and this
young woman started to throw out
pieces of chicken attached to a wire!!!


It was really quite a show!!!


Loved how the boat was all beat up from the
many 11:30 feedings!!!


As if we didn't get enough with one feeding
we had to also go to the other feeding.
This one was even more up close and personal...


And this time the girl slid the chicken out to
them on a fishing line.

OK...so how many alligators could you see!
However many you counted... that is correct..
You are the winner...
see me later and I have a real alligator
head for YOU!!!
(and you think I'm kidding!!!)


1 comment:

garcias said...

My guess is 63, if you don't count the truck, 64 if you do. :) Wow, that looks like a cool place. We went to the zoo and saw an albino alligator. The truth was that one alligator is enough for me to get nervous. :)