Monday, March 8, 2010

Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Matthew

Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Matthew came to visit
Berkleigh and I at our house in California!!!
We had a really great time!!!

We took them to the beach...


Matthew helped me build an airplane
out of my Tinkertoys that I
got for Christmas....


So I gave him a big hug...


...and took them to In and Out Burgers.
(Grandma shared her milkshake with me!!!)


Mom planned a big birthday party for Berkleigh and I...
(I think Grandma helped a little bit too)



Mom made us get dressed up and take our
pictures together.
Mom asked me to hold Berkleigh's hand so she
wouldn't keep running around. :)



Then mom and Dad got dressed up too!!!
They looked really funny...



Mom made us a birthday cake and these really
cool cupcakes that looked like
popcorn....!!!


Then our friends gave us these really fun presents...
I wear mine all the time.



Berkleigh got some dolls with a bunch of clothes!!
She really likes them.



We also took Grandma and Matthew to Disneyland!!!
Grandma let us play with this big, huge, wet ball
while Mom and Matthew went on
Space Mountain.
When we get bigger we will get to go on it too!!



Berkleigh and I tried to get the sword out of the stone but
it was really hard.
Berkleigh tried so hard that she was shaking!!!
I guess we will have to wait until we are bigger
for that too.


Then we went on the Merry-Go-Round...



And the teacups...


And "It's a Small World"...


We had a great time.
We can't wait until Grandma and Grandpa
bring Matthew back again!!!

Love you!!!
Merrick and Berkleigh

No comments: