Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funny Story...

This last Sunday, I was teaching our little Primary children
in our little Jennings ward the Primary songs
to get them ready for their
Sacrament Meeting Presentation.

I brought Lincoln Logs so they could build
a house (or a happy family) with them as we sang the songs.
I wanted to start out with "How Firm a Foundation"
because we were putting down
the foundation of the house!!!
But one of the little boys
(we had a total of 4 children) insisted
on singing "Bob the Builder"!!!

At first it didn't occur to me
what he meant but as soon as we
moved on to the second song he
became very happy!!!



We have now renamed "My Eternal Family"
to "Bob the Builder"!!!

He was so funny and cute that it totally
made my whole day!!!





2 comments:

gwen said...

Cute! Funny how we're across the world in Saudi Arabia singing the same songs in Primary....our program is this Friday (our Sabbath day here in the Middle East)

Andrea said...

Those crazy boys!! LOL, I can't wait to hear all their songs. The boys and I have been practicing. I stumble through the songs on the piano while they stumble through the words!! LOL!! You do a wonderful job with the Primary, they are so blessed to have you!