Sunday, September 30, 2007

Can we get a hand here??

We drove Jennifer and the babies to Austin this weekend where they were finally able to see their dad after a month apart. Tyson's brother, Cameron, let us stay at his house for the night (thanks Cameron). They left to go back home (and where is that exactly?) Saturday afternoon. Thanks for coming to stay with us for the last couple of weeks!! We love you all!!!4 Bags.....check
2 carry ons.....check
2 car seats.....check
1 double stroller.....check
OH!!
and 2 babies.....double check!!!
Will we have to pay extra for all of this stuff?
When I get home, I am signing up for Americas next top male model!!!
Excuse me!!! I need a little privacy!!!
I am enrolling in Drama Queen 101!!!
We love you two cuties!!!

1 comment:

thegreatscotts said...

So cute mom! Thanks for posting. We love it!